IPL Photofacial is an ideal treatment for skin care concerns ranging from redness, light acne scars and rosacea to broken capillaries and hyper pigmentation. IPL Photofacial involves a non-ablative laser that has been carefully calibrated to seek out specific pigments in the skin – redness, darker discolored patches or dark spots from acne scarring. The actual IPL Photofacial procedure feels like the mild snapping of rubber bands against the skin’s surface. With each snap, the IPL Photofacial penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to treat the issues at the source. For successful elimination of redness, sun spots and old acne scars, a patient will likely require multiple IPL Photofacial treatments. The Photofacial can truly create a marked difference in the patient’s skin over time, since the skin continues to improve for weeks after the actual IPL treatment.
Immediately following an IPL Photofacial, a patient is free to resume his or her daily activities. Each IPL Photofacial treatment is conveniently quick and takes only about fifteen to twenty minutes from start to finish. For this reason, many patients seamlessly integrate their IPL Photofacial into their lives by getting treatments during their lunch hour. A brief period of facial redness is the most common side effect of the IPL Photofacial, although this can easily be covered up with liquid foundation, powder or a concealer.
These painless treatments take about 15 minutes and are required in continuous treatments every 3-4 weeks.
- Full Face – $250 single treatment, $600 for package of three treatments
- Chest – $220 single treatment, $600 for package of three treatments
- Hands – $125 single treatment, $300 for package of three treatments
- Cheeks – $90 single treatment, $210 for package of three treatments
- Nose – $60 single treatment, $120 for package of three treatments
- Neck – $120 single treatment, $300 for package of three treatments